Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A Student's Feedback :-)


Hi Miss Kirtana, 


My name is Mallika Makkar and I took part in Miss Josefina's workshop at CIS. May I just start by saying it was one of the most phenomenal experiences ever! I truly think that Miss Josefina Baez is an amazing teacher, but more importantly, an amazing person. The ways in which she taught us concepts like discipline and control were definitely very unique compared to the 'traditional' methods that we, as students, are so used to. 

Also, thank you very much for your kind comments! It really gave me an added boost of confidence. 

Thanks and regards,
Mallika Makkar (:


2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    My name is Kaajal Kheny, and I had a few classes with Ms. Josephina in CIS. I had never experienced a class like hers before: she really pushed us to let go of our fears and taught us a lot about drama and about ourselves!

    She was with us for a short time, but she definitely inspired me to "go the distance" in drama class.

    Thank you,
    Kaajal Kheny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Kirtana,


    My name is Rukhmitha Naomi and I took part in Miss Josefina's workshop at CIS . Working with Miss Josefina was just awesome . Shes such an awesome person and a performer . In just three weeks i have learned so much from her . Her way of teaching is just so much of fun . The drama workshop was one of the best workshops . Thanks a lot for bringing her to our school . This has been one of the best and most amazing Experience . And like mallika mentioned earlier thank you so much for those wonderful comments , it encouraged me a lot .
    Thanking you ,
    Rukhmitha Naomi

    ReplyDelete