Monday, September 6, 2010

Introducing Josefina Baez!

Josefina: Apparaciones

1


Co-creator Ramana invited me to Newfoundland.
So I went to TerraNova.
Here I am
A Come From Away
A CFA.

2
Best Kind.
Finest Kind.
Love it.



3
I was at the most easterly point in
North America…
Cape Spear
The Atlantic is majestic.
Its blue is too a heartfelt song.



4
Milo, Ramana, Jada, Dan, Dora
and me went blueberry picking.
Contemporary fairies
that ate many of the collected berries
on location,
in the salty cove
in the middle of the morning
in the middle of
purple blue,
sky blue,
green pine
and many other greens.
These contemporary,
island fairies
known universes,
touched inner fibers
to continue the journey
closer.












1 comment:

  1. beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, I love it! Thank you

    ReplyDelete